Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My little getter into everything. :D

C has been getting into everything lately.  The refrigerator and freezer, the pantry... drawers... anything and everything.  :D

The other night he was trying to get the mini marshmallows that I had moved to a higher shelf.  He couldn't reach them, so he used the dustpan to reach.  When he did that, he knocked some cans down and one of them cut his nose.  I'm very thankful that it wasn't a big can, or that it hit him in his mouth.  :(  He was very lucky.  I was so upset though... I felt so bad... like it was my fault he cut his nose.  I know that he is a boy, and this isn't going to be the first time that he will get hurt nor the last... but I still feel horrible when he gets hurt.  :(

On another note of getting into things... tonight he brought out the seaweed wrapper things that were in the pantry.  Then emptied them all over the living room floor.  Lovely...

Oh goodness... now he is running back and forth in the living room... maybe he will go to bed at a decent time tonight... Here's hoping.  :D

 This was AFTER I published this post.  He poured out a whole bottle of Italian seasoning, and soy sauce into a couple pans that I had stored in the pantry.  Lovely!!

No comments: