Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Growing....

Finally my follicles are growing... well, they have been growing for the last 2 weeks.  Today, there are a couple that are currently at 14mm (or cm) not sure... they have said both measurements... so maybe they are confused.  LOL  We still need to go ahead with the shots for a few more days... and then back into the doctor on Friday to see how things are progressing. 

I still don't understand how the doctor can control these things... but I guess that is why they are paid the big bucks. 

On a cute note... we passed McDonalds today... and C was like ... chicken nuggets Mom, chicken nuggets...

3 comments:

freckleface said...

It's mm (or 1.4 cm) 14 cm would be a huge cyst :)

freckleface said...

actually, anything over 2cm is a cyst. (i didn't mean huge, sorry)

Ginny said...

all I know is they are growing.... :D So that is a good thing... :D I'll try to pay better attention next time. :D