Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Growth Spurt...

Boy howdy has my boy been growing. 

All though the summer he has been wearing his 18-24mo clothes.  We decided that we would buy some 2t jeans for him, and that should last him for a while.  His first time wearing the 2t jeans, they would go over the back of his shoe and he would walk on them.  That was no more than 3 weeks ago.  Now, they are like high-waters.  I should have seen this coming with his weird eating... not eating for a few days... but then all of a sudden he was eating everything he could get his hands on.  :D  M kept telling me that he was growing, but I think I was in denial. 

We went out this past weekend, and bought him some 3t jeans, and long sleeve shirts.  They look huge on him, but I'm sure he will grow into them shortly.  Which makes me sad.  I don't want him to grow anymore, I want my little baby back.  :D

No comments: